- Check In/Check Out: Check In hours are between 3:00 – 6:00 PM. If you are arriving later than 6:00 PM please call or text us at 830-997-0306. Check Out is 11:00 AM.
- Smoking: Smoking is only permitted on our outdoor porches and patios. A charge of $150 will be added to the bill of any guest who smokes inside the Magnolia House.
- Minimum Stay: There is a two night minimum stay for weekend (Friday and Saturday nights) and national holiday reservations.
- Children: The Magnolia House welcomes children over 15.
- Pets: Unfortunately we can not accommodate pets.
- Additional Guests: All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Reservations: A one night deposit is required at the time of booking and full payment on arrival.
Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly.
- Any cancellation is subject to a $50.00 processing fee per room. If notice is not received 30 days prior to your arrival date, you will forfeit the one nights’ room rental deposit.
- No shows are charged the full amount of their reservation.
- Whole House Reservations: Whole House reservations require one nights deposit for all rooms and full payment 15 days before arrival. Any cancellation made 30 days or more prior to arrival date is subject to a $50.00 processing fee per room. For cancellations made between 15-30 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the deposit. If a cancellation is made within 14 days of arrival date, the full pre-payment amount will be forfeited.
- Wine and Dine Package Cancellation: You may cancel your wine tour or reduce the number in your party up to 72 hours prior to the tour date. Cancellations within 72 hours of the tour, or failure to show up, will result in the full amount being charged based on the number in the reservation. This policy also applies to partial cancellations.
- Wine Tour Cancellations: You may cancel your wine tour or reduce the number in your party up to 72 hours prior to the tour date. Cancellations within 72 hours of the tour, or failure to show up, will result in the full amount being charged based on the number in the reservation. This policy also applies to partial cancellations.
- Please note that our cancellation policy is NOT dependent on the cause or reason for the cancellation. We are unable to be responsible for elements such as bad weather; flight delays or flight cancellations; illnesses or injuries; family, pet or work emergencies; or even the most unfortunate of unexpected events, a death. Please be aware that you have the option of purchasing “trip insurance” that could protect you from the costs incurred due to an unforeseen cancellation. There are many suppliers of trip insurance and they are easily found on the Internet or often times, through your credit card provider.