Skip to the content
- Admiral Nimitz Museum of the Pacific War – The only institution in the continental United States dedicated exclusively to telling the story of Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz and World War II in the Pacific Theater. Open daily 10-5.
- Lyndon B Johnson State Historical Park & Ranch – Visit President Johnson’s home country and see the land that influenced his life and Presidency. Open daily 8:45am to 5pm.
- Pioneer Museum – Experience the rich heritage of Gillespie County. Enjoy thousands of artifacts, native plant gardens, wildflowers and museum store. Open Monday – Saturday 10-5, Sunday 1-5.
- Vereins Kirche Museum -This was the first museum the city of Fredericksburg had when the Historical Society opened it in 1935. Today we have permanent exhibits focusing on the history of the area and also a space for rotating photograph exhibits. Operating hours Monday – Saturday 10 am – 4 pm, Sunday 1 – 4 pm.
- The Museum of Western Art – The Cowboys, the Native Americans, the Settlers, the Mountain Men and others who tamed the West…share their adventure through the rotating exhibits on display at the Museum of Western Art where the legend of the American West lives on. Museum Hours – Monday: Closed, Tuesday-Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.