Skip to the content
- Cycle Texas – CycleTexas.com provides free, detailed information about cycling routes over the best cycling roads in Texas as well as other useful information targeted to bicycling guests.
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours – Zip line through the Texas Hill Country and experience nature as never before.
- Hill Country Bicycle Works – Hill Country Bicycle Works is a big city shop without a big city attitude. Offering rentals, sales, service, retail and advice on the best on and off-road rides in the area, Hill Country Bicycle Works does it all.
- Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Golf Course – After you play your first round of golf at the Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Golf Course, we’re confident that you will agree that this is one of the best courses in our great state ~ and you’ll be back for more. The course and driving range are open daily, from daylight to dusk, except Monday mornings (closed for maintenance). Call ahead for tee times. Tee times are accepted up to seven days in advance. 830-997-4010 or 800-950-8147.
- LBJ 100 Bicycle Tour – The 3rd Annual LBJ 100 Bicycle Tour on March 27, 2010 will signal the beginning of the spring cycling season in the gorgeous Hill Country of Texas. Beginning (9:00 AM) and ending on the air strip of the historic LBJ Ranch, with routes of 10, 30, 44, and 65 miles, the venue is one of scenic, quiet country lanes and hilly, traffic-free, smooth-surface ranch roads. There’s a cycling route for all abilities!
- Old Tunnel Wild Life Management Area (Bat Viewing)– The Old Tunnel WMA is the smallest Wildlife Management Area in Texas, containing only 16.1 acres of land. Despite its small size, there are a variety of recreational and wildlife-viewing opportunities at Old Tunnel WMA. The abandoned railroad tunnel is home to up to three million Brazilian free-tailed bats (T. b. mexicana) and 3,000 Cave myotis (Myotis velifer) from April to October, more mammals than any other WMA. From May to October, visitors come to watch the bats emerge from the tunnel each night, and nightly educational programs provide guests with a better understanding of the life history and ecology of bats.
- Wildflower Ridge Alpaca Ranch – At Wildflower Ridge Alpaca Ranch we take pride in diverse and selective breeding to ensure continued improvement in the fiber quality, conformation, and health of our Alpacas.
- Wildseed Farms – The nation’s largest working wildflower seed farm, where you can purchase wildflower seeds direct from the grower. Large displays of native plants and shops full of garden art. A must see is the Butterfly Haus featuring Texas native butterflies. Open daily 9:30am to 6pm.